Over the past 25 years, I have been focused around supporting C-Suite and mid to senior level managers through professional transition. This has been done in the context of executive assessment and development, coaching, building leadership capacity, succession planning and diagnostics of leadership practices as they pertain to business development and strategy.
For the past 10 years, I have operated my own coaching consultancy, while also working closely with a variety of national and international experts in the field of talent management. Before opening my own firm, I worked for a number of professional service organizations and industrial psychologists. I have experience working with clients in a wide range of private sector industries, ranging in size from Fortune 100 companies to smaller family businesses, as well as a broad range of government departments, crown corporations and not-for-profit agencies.
Throughout my career, I have completed over 1,500 assessments of senior executives in the private and public sectors for purposes of development, leadership coaching, placement, succession planning and team building. I have also provided extensive coaching services for hundreds of senior executives in both the private and public sectors supporting developmental, transformational, productivity, behavioural and leadership objectives.
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Foundations Certified Coach, Global Team Coaching Institute, 2020
- Power of Embodied Transformation, Coaches Rising, 2018
- Leadership Circle Profile, 2017
- Coaching from Source, Coaches Rising 2017
- Power of Embodied Transformation, Coaches Rising, 2016
- Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile, 2015
- Professionally Certified Coach, International Coach Federation, 2014
- M.Ed., Counseling, University of Ottawa, 1990
- B.Ed., Special Education, University of Toronto, 1982
- B.Sc., Clinical Psychology, Dalhousie University, 1980
- O.T.C., University of Toronto
- Strategic Leadership DevelopmentTM and Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (1994, certified 2004)
- Mediation, CIIAN. (1997)
- Other Psychometric Assessment tools include: Myers Briggs Personality Inventory (1994), FIRO-B (1992), NEO-Pi (2005), Enneagram Part 1 (2013), Birkman (2013), EQ-i2 (2013)
Have a leadership or life challenge you would like to discuss?